Can Association funds be used for campaign purposes in connection with an association board election?
No. Association funds cannot be used for campaign purposes for any association board election.
- What are the election and voting procedures of an association?
- Can Association funds be used for campaign purposes in connection with an association board election?
- What are the correct procedures for the association to change its rules?
- Can the members of an association reverse a rule change by the association?
- What are the requirements for the rules of the association to be valid and enforceable?
- Are meetings of the Board of Directors of an association required to be open to the members?
- Is a member of the association entitled to inspect the books and records of the association?
- Is the seller of a condominium required to make specified disclosures to the buyer relating to the condominium?
- Can the Members of the association extend the term of the CC&R’s?
- Can the Association deny you access to The Association's financial records?